- Whole Reader
- Letter from the President
- FireCracker Results & Pictures
- CLD Awards Banquet Invitation
- In Memoriam by Pat McVary
- CLD Year End Awards Nominating & Score Submissions Due Soon!
- CLD Membership Application
CLD Show Results
- FireCracker Full Results, High Points, and Pictures Posted
- Classic I & II Full Results and High Points Posted
- IceBreaker Full Results, High Points, and Pictures Posted
CLD Awards Banquet • November 2
- Sangamo Club, Springfield
- RSVP now, RSVP deadline October 28
- Menu available on RSVP page
- Questions, contact: Judy Nordstrom
CLD Awards Submissions & Amnesty Program • October 10!
As in years past CLD is offering again an Awards Amnesty Program that allows lapsed members to join the club now, nominate and submit scores for their horses to be applicable for 2019 awards if and only if they pay for their 2019 membership and 2020 membership now. (Remember horse owner & rider must be current members.) Volunteer Hours or Awards Program fee due with scores by October 10. Those participating in the schooling show division submitting scores from non-CLD schooling shows must provide proof of score, those in the recognized division need not submit scores.
- Scores & volunteer hours [or $50 fee] due on October 10
- All details
CLD Meeting Minutes
- May Meeting Minutes Added