CLD Membership Drive
- Reapply now to lock-in current rates. Renewals after 2020 will be subject to new USDF mandated rate increases
- Membership year expires at end of October!
- Help? Contact, Membership Chair
CLD Awards Banquet • November 2
- Sangamo Club, Springfield
- RSVP now, RSVP deadline October 28
- Menu available on RSVP page
- Questions, contact: Judy Nordstrom
CLD Director's Reports • Due October 30
- All director's reports are due soon
- See previous year's reports
CLD Year-End Awards Deadline • October 10!
- Score Submission Listing Updated
- Please look over information to see if your horse is on the list. Several submissions are incomplete.
- Corrections due by October 10; Volunteer hours/fees due by October 10.
- Schooling show division participants submitting scores from non-CLD schooling shows must provide proof of score.
- Recognized show division participants need not submit scores.
- Need Help? Contact Awards Chair
CLD Membership Amnesty Program
As in years past CLD is offering again an Awards Amnesty Program that allows lapsed members to join the club now, nominate and submit scores for their horses to be eligible for 2019 awards if and only if they pay for their 2019 membership and 2020 membership now. (Remember horse owner & rider must be current members.)
Other Recent Updates
- Whole Reader
- Letter from the President
- FireCracker Results & Pictures
- CLD Awards Banquet Invitation
- In Memoriam by Pat McVary
- CLD Year End Awards Nominating & Score Submissions Due Soon!
- CLD Membership Application