The meeting was called to order at 2:10 p.m. by President Judy Nordstrom. Attendees included Paula Briney, Kelly Griffith, Kate Fleming-Kuhn, Sue Graham, Katie and Anastasia Keim, Martin and Malcolm Kuhn, Teresa Litchfield, and Alice Martin.
- The August minutes were approved electronically.
- Current Bank Balance $9,937.73
- 2016 net income $6,870.07
- CD Balance $25,680.82
- 2016 Classic Income $5,797.51 (final figure)
- Kelly reports we are steady at 83 members, but have received our first 2017 membership.
- Martin reported that 1 email newsletter has been sent out since the last meeting. There were 135 subscribers with above 51% of subscribers opening the email. There were 257 total openings of the newsletter.
- Traffic on the website is down slightly from July.
- CLD Facebook has 546 likes, up slightly.
- Twitter followers unchanged at 39.
- The next newsletter needs to contain a reminder to get scores in for the Awards Banquet, a 2017 membership blank, information about the Melanie Michalak clinic.
- The decision to additionally subsidize the Friday night lecture at $100 is contingent on the date of the Awards Banquet. The Board will vote electronically on the matter when the date of the Awards Banquet has been established.
- President Nordstrom reported for John Simpson that Judges Fran Dearing-Kerr and Dinah Babcock have been hired for 2018.
Teresa moved and Katie seconded for the unanimous adjournment at 3:09 p.m.
Alice Martin, sitting in for CLD Secretary Leslie Burket