CLD Year end awards Steps to success
- Become a member of CLD. (Make sure the horse’s owner is also a member.)
Decide what category (or categories) you wish to show.
- Junior/Young Rider - Individual under 21 on January 1 of the competition year
- Adult Amateur - Individual over 21 on Jan. 1 of the competition year who is not a professional rider/trainer
- Novice - A Horse/Rider pair competing for the first two years at a particular level before moving to Adult Am, Jr/Yr or Open
- Open - No restriction as to age or professional status
Decide what Division you wish to show in
- Schooling Division - only scores received at shows unapproved by USEF/USDF are accepted in this division. All Western Dressage scores are currently submitted in this division. No Breed Shows Allowed.
- Recognized/Rated Division - only scores received at shows approved by USEF/USDF are accepted in this division. No Breed Shows Allowed.
- Nominate your horse using the form below or fill out and mail a paper copy to the Awards Chairman.
- Show your horse, accumulate scores.
Submit your top two scores, from two different judges and two different shows to the Awards Chairman before October 10.
Email the Awards Chairman if you need assistance.
CLD Horse/Rider Nomination Form
Use this form to nominate your horse for CLD year end awards. CLD year end awards are for specific horse/rider combinations. A separate form must be submitted for each horse/rider combination per year. Horse/rider combination nomination appreciated before scores are earned. Membership fees for both rider and horse owner must be current.
Submit your scores
Use this form to submit your scores for CLD year end awards. CLD year end awards are for specific horse/rider combinations. A separate form must be submitted for each horse/rider/level combination. A rider riding a horse at two levels will complete two separate forms. Scores due by October 10.